An innovative marketing strategy tailored to position the project correctly in the market
‘Right Warehouse Marketing’ provides the best available marketing resources to showcase the project. We develop a measurable marketing plan containing consistent marketing material that develops awareness and is responsive to the target market to allow the business to reach its full potential. With a broad-based promotion and target marketing, research teams at Right Warehouse Project Marketing and Leasing in tandem with our broker network develop an innovative marketing strategy tailored to position the project correctly in the market.
Our leasing philosophy is to view every assignment from a focused, strategic angle. Our purpose is not just to fill the vacant space, but rather to increase the value of the warehouse project by assessing the needs and objectives of the owner.
Developing, Selling, Leaseback
GROUND BREAKING MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Effective project marketing and leasing management is achieved when a dedicated level of service aligns with the client’s needs and goals. We deliver a superior level of service to ensure you attain elevated results. Above all, we prioritize quality and the satisfaction of warehouse owners and tenants.
- Project Marketing – Attract potential tenants through project promotion and enhance the overall viability of the project.
- Project leasing – Fill up vacant spaces with potential tenants, renew existing lease obligations,
- Build to suit leasing – Help to lease out excess land or developed space available in BTS projects
- Subleasing – Assist tenants in subleasing their surplus space in their leased warehouse to another tenant*
- Project Sales – help investors to purchase or exit a warehouse project.
- Developing and selling – Assist companies or individuals to purchase land, construct warehouses and then sell these properties once constructed.
- Sale and Leaseback –Help the owner sell their warehouse and lease it back from the new owner. This provides immediate capital for the original warehouse owner while allowing them to continue using the facility.
- Address tenant complaints, and concerns, and monitor tenants’ responsibilities including their timely lease payments, Monthly & Annual Accounting Statements, and periodic Project Inspections
Interested in working together?
Membership & Registrations
Ready To Start Your Project?
Technical & Reports
© 2023 Right Warehouse, All Rights Reserved